Air in buildings contains various classes of contaminants; sources for many of these contaminants are located in the air ducts. Air ducts collect dirt, debris, mold and odor which cause allergies and other respiratory illnesses. If the HVAC system and ducts are not cleaned promptly, power usage may also increase.
Below points highlight the importance of duct cleaning:
- Indoor Air Quality – Duct cleaning is vital to keeping indoor air breathable and free of invisible health hazards. Only regular air duct cleaning can get rid of the dust, allergens and toxins found in our air duct systems.
- Eliminates odors – Removes mold or mildew in your inner duct system that causes musty odor or any unwanted smell.
- System Efficiency and Maintenance – Proper maintenance routine for your HVAC systems and air ducts, avoid breakdown and improves efficiency of HVAC system.
- Savings – A/C duct cleaning helps in reduction of energy use and savings on electricity bill.
Duct Cleaning Procedure:
- Removal, cleaning and manually washing of air terminals, grills and diffusers.
- Cleaning of ducts using HEPA filtered brush and vacuum Rotobrush Air Duct Cleaning Technology to reach in the vents to dislodge the debris right into the interior surface part of the duct system.
- All dust and grime to be extracted and collected back into the equipment for disposal, preventing the dust from re-circulating.
- Fabrication, supply and installation of access doors for duct access (commercial purpose).
Sanitization of Ducts
Sanitization of the entire ducts using a Fogger machine and Antimicrobial liquid an EPA registered solution (also registered with the Dubai Municipality) to disinfect the ducts and kill any residual bacteria or other pollutants.
Deep cleaning of AC Unit while duct cleaning
While performing the duct cleaning operation, it is crucial to thoroughly clean the AC because the coils contain debris that can easily flow through the passageways. This will help in reducing allergies caused by the AC system and also provide better air quality.
AC filters, evaporator and condenser coil will be deep cleaned using jet cleaner along with non-acid, non-fuming and water soluble solution to remove grime, oil, grease and rust from the coils.