- Air in buildings contains various classes of contaminants, sources for many of these contaminants are located in the air ducts.
- Air ducts collect dirt, debris, mold and odor which causes allergies and other respiratory illnesses.
- If the duct and HVAC system is not cleaned on time it may consume more power.
- Indoor Air Quality – Duct cleaning is vital to keeping indoor air breathable and free of invisible health hazards. Only regular air duct cleaning can get rid of the dust, allergens and toxins found in our air duct systems.
- Eliminates odors –Removes mold or mildew in your inner duct system that causes musty odor or any unwanted smell.
- System Efficiency and Maintenance – Proper maintenance routine for your HVAC systems and air ducts, avoid breakdown and improves efficiency of HVAC system.
- Savings – A/C duct cleaning helps in reduction of energy use and savings on electricity bill.
Duct cleaning procedure:
- Removal, cleaning and manually washing of air terminals, grills and diffusers.
- Cleaning of ducts using HEPA filtered brush and vacuum Rotobrush Air Duct Cleaning Technology to reach in the vents to dislodge the debris right into the interior surface part of the duct system.
- All dust and grime to be extracted and collected back into the equipment for disposal, preventing the dust from re-circulating in the building.
- Making hole on the external supply air duct for access (where required) and cleaning of the external supply air duct with the Rotobrush.
- Closing of external supply air duct hole with G.I Sheet.
Sanitization of Ducts
Sanitization of the entire ducts using a Fogger machine and Envirocon Antimicrobial liquid an EPA registered solution (also registered with the Dubai Municipality) to disinfect the ducts and to kill any residual bacteria or other pollutants.
Deep cleaning of Packaged AC Unit
- Deep cleaning of entire Packaged AC unit.
- Washing of evaporator coil and aluminum filters using coil jet cleaner along with Speed Foam Solution.
Speed foam is non-acid, non fuming and water soluble. Speed foam removes grime, oil, grease and rust from the air-conditioning unit.